Sunday, April 24, 2011

ELISHA'S BONES by DON HOESEL



While this book was very interesting and exciting in some ways, it was a little slow paced for me and it was hard for me not to allow my interest to wane. I feel the plot was good but the action was slow and there wasn't enough content there to really keep me addicted.

I had a hard time with this one, while I enjoy Indiana Jones type stories at times there was something about this one that just didn't get my blood pumping.

I do have to admit that this genre is not one of my top choices so that could be the reason why I didn't become as riveted as with some novels. However, I would recommend it to those that have a true love of the genre and especially those that enjoyed books such as "Angels and Demons" & "The Davinci Code" by Dan Brown. There is an underlying religious subtext to it that is very interesting and would likely capture readers of this genre in its grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment