Thursday, April 14, 2011

WARM BODIES by ISAAC MARION (A REVIEW)


Given this wonderful opportunity to review this book I can only say that I am glad not to have missed it. “WARM BODIES” is the kind of novel that leaves an imprint on your mind and broadens your imagination. This novel is without a doubt one of the best reads I’ve come across in a very long time. I find the entire concept of the regaining of humanity so enlightening and for once to have a zombie novel give hope to the prospect of recreating the world was vastly creative! Kudos to you Isaac Marion, you have pulled off what I feel will become one of the greatest stories in the supernatural vein that contains depth, intrigue, and emotion. I hope you continue to write because I can honestly say I crave more of this story as much as the “Bonies” crave retribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment