Friday, July 8, 2011

"BURDEN KANSAS" (REVIEW)

ALAN RYKER'S "BURDEN KANSAS" (REVIEW)





This book scared the **** out of me! I think it was because I every time Alan Ryker mentioned the vampires shrieking I kept having flashbacks of "30 Days of Night". If you've seen that movie you definitely know what I mean. It's bad enough to imagine vampires of this type attacking animals and eventually people but then you have to put a certain amount of intelligence with them as well and you've got yourself quite the horror story.
I enjoyed this book immensely, it was a fast read in pace and length. I hope Alan Ryker writes more I would even love to see what happens to Jessica later in life, this story has the makings of a series! Bring it on Alan, bring it on!
-Kitty Bullard / Great Minds Think Aloud Book Club

No comments:

Post a Comment