Monday, July 18, 2011

"HULL'S LANDING" (REVIEW)

"HULL'S LANDING" BY JAMES MELZER



James Melzer definitely reminds one of a young Stephen King. This story scared the **** out of me. In some ways it kind of reminded me of "The Stand" another great horror by the master, but it had a completely original twist that I absolutely loved.The fact that the town was afflicted with this horrible evil was what really excited me about the development of the story.

James did a fantastic job as well using the history as filler for the story in a way to get you acquainted with the characters individual pasts.

Overall, for a horror story I give this an extremely high rating and I hope to read more of James Melzer's work in the near future.

-Kitty Bullard / Great Minds Think Aloud Book Club

No comments:

Post a Comment