Friday, September 23, 2011

AUTHOR STEPHAN LABOSSIERE (INTERVIEW)

INTERVIEW WITH STEPHAN LABOSSIERE
AUTHOR OF "HOW TO GET A MARRIED WOMAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU... IF YOU'RE HER HUSBAND"


[image]



You have worked in various positions for quite some time, one of which is a Life Coach and a marriage consultant. What was the one thing that caused you to make the decision to write your book, "How To Get A Married Woman To Have Sex With You... If You're Her Husband"?

I made the decision to write the book based on the fact that there are so many unhappy and unfulfilling relationships going on. People overall do not realize how bad it is because so many others are putting on an act that all is well. Some are simply settling for a lot less than what they really need and trying to make themselves and the people around them believe that it's good enough. Also, I see how many men really do not understand their women and are not properly being told what it is they need to understand. So, I figured I would do my part to enlighten the men and contribute to building better relationships overall while helping them get the sexual gratification that all men and women enjoy.

Now you were the only male child out of four, one of which is a twin sister. Do you think that growing up in a predominately female household gave you insight into the female psyche?

Honestly, I would have to say no lol. I believe it made me extremely sympathetic to women almost to a fault. I grew up with the perception that all men are evil and women are just innocent victims of a man's nonsense. I gained my insight outside the household and through GOD.

Tell us more about your motivational speaking and your goals in life.

My goal in life is to fulfill GOD's purpose for me as best as I can. I believe I have been blessed with the ability to recognize good & bad relationships, despite what a person wants to present to me or make it seem like. I hope to help as many people as I can in as many ways that I can. I look forward to writing more books and reaching a broader audience with my message.

How old were you when you first realized that you wanted to make a difference for so many people?

I can't honestly remember the age, but I knew very young that I am here to help a lot of people. I was not completely sure how, but I knew that was my purpose.

What are some of the things you do as a Life Coach and has there ever been an instance when you felt euphoric over a change you had made in a person's life?

With Life Coaching, it's all about helping people make better decisions. Helping them recognize obstacles so that they can properly get past them as well as being more honest with themselves and with others. I do recall one situation where a woman was unhappy about being single, yet, she seemed to embrace the single life. I helped her realize that she was working against herself and that there is a way to be happy while you're single but not embrace it the way she did. It lead her to do some serious self evaluation where she took the time to correct some of the wrongs in her life and approach GOD more. In like a week or two she gets a call out of nowhere from an old love, and just like that she wasn't single anymore : ). It was just awesome to see how it all played out once she was truly willing to accept certain things and move her life in a better direction.

If you had to choose just one thing to do for the rest of your life out of all your many talents, what would it be and why?

I would choose Life Coaching. Simply because I feel so many people, if not all, need some form of counseling. We grow up in such a crazy world but would like to believe we haven't picked up some bad habits and issues along the way. We could all use some guidance, and I enjoy helping people move their lives in a better direction.

Tell us more about what a typical day in the life of Stephan is like.

Well, for the most part, my days are filled with a lot of book related stuff such as: managing my social networks to help promote the book, writing my blog, working on upcoming books, and anything else you can think of. I am also a personal trainer, so I do train people as well as exercise myself most days during the week. I may have some Life Coaching to do as well that day, and I also have other business ventures that I tend to on a regular basis. All in all my days are very busy, and exhausting, but it's what I have to do : )


Do you have any ideas for other books in the near future and if so what genre's are you most interested in writing in?

I have several ideas that I am currently working on. My next book geared towards single women and I'm also working on part 2 of my current series which will be for the married women. I will mainly be writing relationship and personal growth books, but I do plan on putting out some spiritual books as well.

If you had to choose just one major influence in your life, who or what would that be?

I would have to say GOD/Jesus. I mean, I am in no way perfect and I have many flaws, but I strive to do better because I want to honor GOD. My current book would not exist if not for me taking the time to build a better relationship with GOD. Sure, money can be a motivator and all the things that come with that, but I realized a while back that when you put GOD first everything else falls into place.

Do you have any advice you'd like to share with other aspiring authors out there?

Just do it! Don't let fear and doubt stop you. Don't let a lack of support or what you believe is a lack of time get in your way. A lot of people sit on an idea and never get to it. Just get it done and trust in GOD to guide your project in the right direction.


If you would like to know more about Stephan Labossiere visit him on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/people/Stephan-Labossiere/527211929


Read more: http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=interviews&action=display&thread=646#ixzz1YoSFDjOb