Friday, February 10, 2012

UTUKKU IS IN MY HOUSE! AHHHHH! :D

AUTHOR OF "GOD'S EYE" A.J. SCUDIERE'S LOVABLE CHARACTER 'UTUKKU' IS IN MY HOUSE! I'M IN LOVE!

[image]

So just in time for Valentine's Day I have received one of the cutest, most lovable gifts I could ever receive and I must say he is, at this moment sitting on my shoulder as I write this. A.J. Scudiere the wonderful author of "God's Eye" has turned her awesome creature into a stuffed bundle of cuteness. His name is Utukku and he is simply the cutest thing since the Care Bears in my opinion.

If you want one of these awesome little creatures to be a part of your family you can find them here:http://www.ajscudiere.com/books-and-products/gods-eye/

You should also pick up this awesome book and give it a read. A.J. Scudiere also has other titles currently available, "Resonance" and "Vengeance" don't miss out on getting to know this awesome author and reading her phenomenal books! While you're there don't forget to become a Smart Chicken!

THANK YOU SO MUCH A.J. & GRIFFYN PUBLISHING!

Kitty Bullard - Great Minds Think Aloud Literary Community & Independent Publishing


Read more:http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pubkit&thread=1092#ixzz1m1KaICXt

No comments:

Post a Comment