Monday, May 7, 2012

"LEFTOVERS" (GMTA REVIEW)

Book Title: "Leftovers”
Author: Arthur Wooten
Published By: Galaxias Productions
Age Recommended: 18+
Reviewed By: Kitty Bullard
Raven Rating: 5



Review: I have often wondered what it would have been like to live in the 50’s. I’ve heard story’s many times from my aunt’s and grandmother about how Tupperware was started back then and having grown up in a dedicated Tupperware family when Arthur Wooten approached me with the chance to read and review his book I could not pass it up!

Poor Vivian Lawson! This lady went through hades and back from a loveless marriage to finding inner value with no choice but to learn to fend for herself, she turns to the one savior that has been an important household accessory for years. Her friend Bab’s is hilarious and the kind of woman every destitute young woman needs for a friend.

I adored this story from start to finish and could not help but applaud Vivian for her strength and aptitude she was a wonderful heroine and I have decided I know need more Tupperware in my home! Kudo’s to Arthur for a fantastic romantic comedy set in one of the greatest time periods ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment