Monday, May 7, 2012

"SUPER ZOMBIE JUICE MEGA BOMB" (GMTA REVIEW)

Book Title: "Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb”
Author: M.J.A. Ware
Published By: CG Press, LTD
Age Recommended: 10+
Reviewed By: Kitty Bullard
Raven Rating: 5



Review: I absolutely, 100%, loved this book! I am the type of person that reads a book cover to cover, I mean credits, disclaimers, excerpts from previous or novels yet to come, even the bar codes. There is a point to the previous ramble which I am about to make, that point is… you get an immediate sense of the authors fun-loving comedic side as soon as you see this phrase below the publishing acknowledgements, “If you purchased this book without a cover, you should be aware that you probably paid too much.”

Mr. Ware, I have to disagree with you. No matter how cute and funny that was, this book is well worth any amount paid for it, for several reasons. First and foremost it is awesome zombie loving fun! Next it is geared toward kids and finally it is an extremely funny read due to the fact that lemon juice could have the power to deliver zombies into the hands of true death.

I found this a wonderful new take on ways to neutralize the undead nuisances and had a wonderful time reading and visualizing Misty, Nathan, and Kali’s adventure. Do they make it out alive? Well you, dear reader, will just have to read this adorable, little gem of a book yourself and find out. As for you Mr. Ware, I do hope you intend to write more and I have every intention of reading the graphic novel version! 5 Ravens flying high!

No comments:

Post a Comment