Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"UNDEAD RECKONING" (GMTA REVIEW)

TITLE: UNDEAD RECKONING
AUTHOR: MIKE SLABON
PUBLISHER: SELF PUBLISHED
RATING: 3
AGES: 17+


REVIEW:  I have to be honest, and even though I received this book as a gift for a review I'm still cannot allow that to sway my personal opinion. There wasn't much about this book that wasn't your everyday, run-of-the-mill zombie killing/survival story. The only difference that lent a pretty good twist to the story was the aspect of science fiction derived from the main character's journey to another land to find a way to save humanity.

I don't know at this point if it's the fact that I'm simply tired of zombies or if this book just didn't offer me anything new and exciting in regards to them. I have to say I simply wasn't that impressed unfortunately though I still think the writer is exceptional and I would read his other works in the future simply for his gift of writing mechanics and story structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment