Monday, November 5, 2012

"EDGEWOOD" BY KAREN MCQUESTION (GMTA REVIEW)


TITLE:  "Edgewood"
AUTHOR:  Karen McQuestion
PUBLISHER: Self-Published
RATING:  5
AGE: 14+



REVIEW:  I don't know exactly what it is, but lately I have really been getting into the fantasy, science fiction, young adult novels and finding them extremely entertaining. I would have to say that in comparison, "Edgewood" strikes me as a cross between " I Am Number Four" and "Hunger Games." 

The main story focuses on "Russ Becker" as he suffers from bouts of insomnia that lead him on late night walks around his community; one night in particular finds him witnessing a phenomenon that only happens every 100 years and will change his ordinary life forever. 

The characters shine in this novel and are not only believable but masterfully written. Karen McQuestion is an amazing author, one who's creations I intend to continue to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment