Friday, September 20, 2013

My first GMTA project ‘Revelations: Book One of The Merlin Chronicles’ to be Released 9/25/13

-- Since publisher +Kitty Bullard has been kind enough to invite me to post on the GMTA blog site I thought I would take a minute to introduce myself as the newest member of GMTA’s author community.   I am Daniel Diehl and have been a working writer and author for more than 20 years. With 22 books in publication in 11 different languages and more than 170 hours of documentary television scripts in production, I think I am experienced enough to say that the warm welcome and helpful approach of Kitty and GMTA is, quite literally, unique in my experience.

My first GMTA project, ‘Revelations: Book One of The Merlin Chronicles’, will come out just a few days from now on Sept 25th. As the name implies this is the first in a series (a trilogy, in fact) and I am tentatively scheduling the release of volume II for the spring of 2014.  I have a Kickstarter BOOK PROJECT for Book II right now at:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themerlinchronicles/publishing-book-ll-of-the-merlin-chronicles-trilog  if you'd like to be involved in the publishing process and reap some cool rewards.

I have another novel, ‘Deluge’, scheduled to come out in mid-December of this year with GMTA.

All in all I look forward to keeping Kitty and the staff of GMTA busy for the foreseeable future,
and while that seems like a long time I feel confident that the time I spend with Kitty and my fellow GMTA authors will be productive and enjoyable. If any of my fellow GMTA authors or followers
of this website want to get in touch I am always happy to hear from you. 

Regards
-Daniel

danieldiehlbooks@gmail.com
http://www.themerlinchronicles.com


No comments:

Post a Comment