Thursday, April 9, 2015

"Sand in My Pants" by Sue Webb (Out today from Veritas / Ravenswood Publishing) Get Your Copy Now!






Sand In My Pants




image description


Looking for a fun frolic? Whether boarding a plane on vacation, or
enjoying a comfy chair at home- you're invited to join me on a
thrilling, twenty-year, fun-packed odyssey. We'll share experiences
around the globe. I'll throw in a bit of anthropology, culture,
geography, history, and marine biology. I'll steep
it in wit and serve it up with a generous dollop of humor.
We'll begin our journey by becoming certified scuba divers. 
In the following years, we will traipse around the planet seeking
out new cerulean exotic locales including: the Caribbean, Micronesia,
and the South Pacific- just to name a few. Our adventures, however,
will not be without a few misadventures. Most usually- the kind you
laugh about...later. So, flip this book over, open the front cover-or
scroll down; I invite you to dive in.

Information

  • Title: Sand In My Pants
  • Author: Sue Webb
  • Genre: Travel Biography/Memoir
  • Length: 298 pages
  • Release Date: April 10, 2015
  • ISBN-13: 978-1508549901
  • Imprint: Veritas

Available Here

      

No comments:

Post a Comment